23 August 2017

Midweeks...

What a life this week is being...

I've been taking a bit of a break from social media in general, mostly just trying to stay connected with a few people that matter most. It's just been too much recently, and having to repeatedly argue for my identity and my sexuality is growing a bit wearisome.

To top it off, I ended up cracking my head very very hard getting into the car this morning for work, and I'm pretty sure I concussed myself. Which is fun. For certain definitions of fun. Really all I wanna do right now is curl up and get some sleep, bu I gather that's not a great idea.

I've been getting very into a Japanese band named Versailles, a power metal/visual kei band. A friend of mine linked be to a concert video for them, and I was hooked enough to get the albums...and I was certain I'd be disappointed without the visuals. Well, quite the opposite really. They stand up amazingly well as really great power metal...upbeat, melodic, lots of energy...without the visuals and costumes and staging. Two thumbs way up.

Here, have a taste:



Finally, on the rare occasion I have been playing World of Warcraft (taking a bit of break there too cos needed), I finally got the second of two mounts I wanted more than anything on launch of Legion...the ghost moose from archaeology. That and the fosk were the only two I knew I had to have, and I'm so glad to have gotten both :-)




I'll be having another essay up here in the next couple days...but for now I'm gonna rest my head.

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment