02 July 2017

Interregnum redux

Good news: parts arrived yesterday, only one day later than scheduled, and the computer has been rebuilt. It's performing very nicely. The rebuild was timed with a thunderstorm, of course, so everything took just a smidge longer, but compy is looking very nice.

Not as good news: over the past several days, a lot of very serious personal things have come up. I'm dealing with what may be some significantly life-changing health news for one of my family members, and it has me in a very unsteady and unstable place emotionally.

I have written.

I'm not sure how good it is.

I can's easily address it lucidly right now.

All this to say I am still still here, just give me some time to process, parse, and figure out what is coming and how to deal with it.

Merci, cher amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment