06 July 2017

Things and stuff...

A heap of broken images from the past several days...

1) A very close family member is having a long series of medical tests, which started Monday and continues today preceding a surgical procedure next week. Vibes for them are gladly appreciated, as I need them to be well.

2) My bun, the love of my life, the star-flecked night sky my moon travels through and with, should be getting her full regimen of HRT within the next 2 weeks. This is more exciting for me than when I got mine.

3) I made it through some game stuff in WoW that I'd been struggling with. WoW has been a huge escape for me through much of the last decade of my life, and having some great friends to play it with right now is a big thing. I'm in a very trans-friendly guild on Wyrmrest Accord, an RP server, and my guildies are in many cases friends that I've known for a long time.

In any event...

The first, and biggest, one was that I finally made it past the warrior class mount challenge:



That's my battlelord's proto-drake :-)

Secondly, I finally made it past the fire mage artifact empowerment quest...AND I somehow found a hidden appearance for mine!



Those really made me happy.

4) Speaking of gaming....I am working on a piece for here and my FB page about gaming and how important it can be for trans men and women. It's one of several pieces I have in the works, and hopefully you'll be seeing it soon. I still have a backlog of 4 or 5 essays that haven't been posted here, so...patience.

5) Speaking of writing...since I began my essay series on FB back in December (the same week I started HRT) I have written some 40,000 words on the subject. It's likely by the time I hit the 1 year anniversary of the essays and my estrogen that I'll be close to 100,000 words.

I am strongly considering assembling all of it in a book.

We'll see.

6) BTW....obviously my PC is rebuilt :-)

See y'all back here soon.

Stay frosty this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment