16 April 2018

MASTURBATION MONDAY: Learning her Place, Part I




“So tell me...are you willing to start counting now?”

The buzzing...no, the rumbling...deep inside me had quieted to a slow, low throb, and i felt my breath slow as well. i tried to turn, to look Her in the eyes, but something pressed against the side of my face.

“Come now, you know better than that.”

She laughed, Her voice playful, but dangerously so. It was, as always, the laughter of a predator who finally has cornered Her prey, and is just waiting for an opening to strike. i swallowed hard, head finally clear enough to respond.




“Yes,” i replied quietly, knowing full well the consequences of my answer. Hell, not just knowing it...welcoming it wholly and completely. She coughed once, short, clipped, a clearing of throat that signaled things were about to get very serious very quickly. i did the only thing i could think of...wiggled my arse back and forth playfully, mockingly, testing Her.

“'Yes.' Of course. I should know better when you're acting like this. With the way you're acting tonight, I'm half tempted to hood you, tie you, and let you lay here to stew, rather than give you what you seem to be expecting.”

i swallowed. This was not going the way i expected. Had i really misread Her that badly? Her voice hadn't changed, but there was a definite change in the air. What had been playful had turned dangerously electric, and i felt my heart rate increase. i bit my lip, suddenly nervous, and licked them after.

“M-Miss...i...”

“Hush,' She replied, her voice clipped, stern...but controlled. I allowed myself to relax, just a little, knowing as always She had control of the situation.

Then the sound.

i couldn't identify it...something was striking the palm of her hand, but i couldn't place it. It couldn't be a new toy; W/we never brought new toys into a scene until W/we both got to check them out. Still...try as i might, i could not place the sound.

Her hand roughly grabbed one arse cheek, squeezed, raked over it, nails scraping roughly against me. i gasped, my head spinning, very much uncertain where things were leading. i could hear Her feet padding across the floor, back and forth, pacing like a cat in a cage. Hands changed on each circuit back and forth, but the scraping and scratching of my arse did not. i whimpered, just once, quietly, and she stopped Her pacing.

“I'm usually more than happy to play along with your little games, babygirl, but not tonight. You've gotten entirely too lax...too bratty...too safe. I think it's time for you to remember who exactly is in charge here...don't you?”

i nodded my head, just once, and whispered, barely audibly.

“Yes, Miss.”

She patted my arse. “Much better...but also much too late to save you.”

She paused, and i swallowed instinctively.

“Or,” She continued, “your arse, either. Now...present yourself.”

i moved without thought, muscles already in action as i heard the words sear the air. Shoulders dropped down, head rested against my forearms. As i raised my hips, i felt myself open slightly, a feeling that increased as my legs began to slide apart. Then, Her hand, stopping me.

“Legs together.”

i quickly shifted, trying to adjust to a position i rarely took. In fact the last...

...time...

The last time...

i swallowed. Remembered. And in the remembering, my muscles tightened of their own volition.

“Ten strokes. Each cheek. Then five across. You will count out each one. You will thank me for each one. If you forget one, we will start over. If you are not fast enough, we will start over. Are we clear?”

“Yes, Miss,” i replied, hoping beyond hope my fear wasn't too evident in my voice.

“Good girl,” she said, patting one cheek in passing as she came round to one side of the bed. i held firm, refusing to turn my head, refusing to look, fearful that if I did i'd break. i could handle this. i had before. i could handle this. It was only 25 total strokes. i could...

I heard the crack, like a stroke of lightning touching ground, but I couldn't...

“AAAAAAAAAAAAA!” i cried out, the sear and the pain hit, a line of fire from my arse to my brain hot so hot my skin raising in a red welt of pain and I cried out dear Goddess I cried out.

“ONE!” i yelled, my voice already cracking. 'TH-THANK YOU MISS!” i felt the tears begin to flow, and i honestly could not tell if they were tears of pain, tears of relief, or tears of joy. Probably all three, truth be told. i let go of the breath i held, yet my muscles would not relax. i knew that would only make the pain worse, but try as i might, i could not will them to ease.

CRACK

“TWO!” i cried. Oh, i wept, and i knew, despite the pain, this was exactly what i had hoped for.

No.

What i needed.

“THANK YOU, MISS!”

“Too slow, pet,” She said, and i cried. Two strokes in, and i was already slipping.

“Still, I'll let it pass for now. Still green?”

i nodded, “Green, Miss.”

i heard the pride in her voice. “Good girl.”

CRACK

~~~//\\~~~

to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. What a well-written "first-time" #MasturbationMonday post. Your pacing was great, and I loved the slow-build intensity. Looking forward to reading the continuation.

    ReplyDelete