24 April 2018

MASTURBATION MONDAY: Learning her Place, Part II




Look at Me, babygirl...”

i heard the voice, knew the voice, heard the words, but i could not respond. They were so far away; She was so far away, i was so far away. Somewhere else. i drifted, floating between clouds, weightless and as heavy as the universe. i tried to form words, form thoughts, but the words were heavy in my mind, flitting away almost as quickly as they were born.





I'm here. I'm here...come back to me...”

Her voice was closer; i reached for it slowly, my arm stretching out, long so long, fingers grasping for purchase against nothingness. i saw Her then, light, radiant, deep purple suffusing everything, washing over me in a wave of warm. i felt myself shaking, trembling, unable to stop either. Her light wrapped around my hand, and i felt...

...Her arms wrapped around me, holding me close, Her body pressed against me as i shivered. She pulled a blanket over U/us, holding Her warmth against me.

That's my girl...my good girl...”

i tried to push back closer against Her, but she held me in place.

No, little one...stay still. I'll keep you warm. You went so very deep this time, didn't you?”

Again, words. i tried to form them; they came to me more quickly, though as if i was rising from the depths of sleep. i licked my lips, my mouth dry, fuzzy. Something brushed across my lips, cold and wet, and I realised She was wiping my lips with a wet cloth. She shifted, just a little, and then something smooth pressed against my open mouth.

Just a sip...take a slow sip for me, babygirl...”

The water was cold, so very cold, pulling me higher, closer to that light that enveloped me. i swallowed, feeling it flood down my throat, and i greedily tried to gulp more. i whimpered petulantly as the bottle left my lips.

Not yet. Little swallows. Be good for me and take little swallows, OK?”

wan' more...” I half whispered, reaching for Her hand awkwardly. Her fingers twined in mine and i pulled her close to me, holding Her hand over my chest, between my breasts, to feel my heart beating. For Her. Always for Her.

i felt Her lean in, kiss me softly on the top of my head, and then fingers touched my lips. i licked, and they were sweet like candy. That sweetness overcame my mouth and i sucked at them greedily, listening to her happy sighs. Moments later, her fingers pulled back, and i heard Her voice again.

How are you feeling, little one?”

i thought for a moment and began to speak, my mouth finally wet enough to shape sounds into words, words into thoughts.

cold. drained. sore.”

i paused, thought, added another word.

good.”

Wonderful.” i heard the pride in Her words, and i bathed in it. “I wasn't sure I was going to bring you back...you really flew away this time, didn't you?” i nodded my head slowly, feeling warmth start to flow back into me, feeling skin and heat and stinging marks criss crossing my body in complex patterns...stripes and bites and each one delicious and beautiful as it was painful. I mewled happily as She wrapped closer.

We'll rest now, ok?”

She twined closer, arms and legs tangling round me, holding me safe and tight and close. my head lolled back against Her, and she trailed light kisses over my shoulder.

Delivery will be here in about 45 minutes...rest with me, OK?”

I nodded my head tiredly, already feeling sleep come. As i began to drift, I saw two wings, dark and soft and safe, wrapping around me. i fell into them happily, knowing this was Home. As my breathing slowed, my thoughts slipping away, i heard Her voice carry me off.

I am so very proud of you, babygirl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment