31 October 2015

The Julie Agenda for 31 October 2015 (Op. 8 for Organ in C minor)

1) Finish work.  Joy unbounding.
2) Pick up milk and bread and hot dog rolls.
3) Pick up dinner (It's Taco Night!)
4) Stop off at FLCBS to get my pulls for the week.
5) Go home, eat dinner.
6) Zonk out for an hour or two maybe.
7) Not see any trick or treaters because I live in Nowhere, Middle Of.
8) Throne of Thunder raid, and hope my sword drops since I missed it last week with the flu when it did drop.
9) On secondary monitor, a stream of B&W German Expressionist horror: Nosferatu, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Faust, and the 1925 American The Phantom of the Opera.
10) Get in more reading on a friend's novel in progress.
11) Maybe work on my story.
12) Sleep the sleep of unreason.

Alas, I will not be recruiting for the LGBTQIA Corps tonight.  Sorries.


Happy Halloween, everyone...or Samhain...or your celebration of choice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment