02 November 2015

Evening Music with Julie - Hans Zimmer, Time

Osda svhiyeyi, sidanelvhi. It's 9:31 pm, and this is Evening Music with Julie.



I'm picking something very different for tonight's closing piece, for which I hope you'll forgive me. But I have a thing for film scores (many are the closest to modern symphonic we'll get anymore), and this particular piece is just...it holds a special place for me, with memories both good and sad inducing. So there's a melancholy there, and that melancholy suits the piece, I think.

We're allowed to have melancholy feelings, I think. It's part of the grand assemblage of emotion that makes those of us who are aware, who feel, who sense the music in every day life...I think it's part of that grand assemblage that makes us most human. That makes us the most alive. We understand...and in the saying and the telling, we allow our understanding to spread to others, in the hopes that they can feel what we feel, know what we know, understand as we do.

Enough from me.

This is Time, by Hans Zimmer, from the film Inception.

Dodadagohvi, osda svnoi.

Ayv gvgeyui nihi, sidanelvhi ♥

Ayv gvgeyui nihi, adageyudi ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment