01 November 2015

You know, Ragnaros, I'd like you more if your dropped your ^&*(ing mount...

Trigger Warning: WoW Content.

I collect mounts in game. Mounts and pets are probably more important to me than raiding current content. Yeah, I'm a filthy casual, but kinda like FB, I play the game to hang out with and talk to friends...and collect my mounts and pets.

Several years ago...2012 to be exact...I got the Raven Lord mount out of Sethekk Halls after something like 198 runs...that's nearly 7 months of daily excursions into that place to get one attempt per day. It was more like a year, because I'd take breaks, but...

Last night, on my 70th kill of Ragnaros in Firelands, he finally deigned me worthy of a Smoldering Egg of Millagazor, which when learned gives me the Pureblood Firehawk mount.

On Halloween.

I'll take it.


Wait...WHAT dropped?

I can fly!  (Admittedly I've been able to, but now in fiery style!)

No comments:

Post a Comment