20 November 2015

FLCBS haul 20 November 2015



Today's comics haul...

Ms. Marvel #1.  I missed the first run, before the recent reboot.  So I'm starting here.  I know how much reboots suck, but for me, it allows a recent returnee to start with a new storyline and feel like I' at the beginning.

Rat Queens 13: More Queeny goodness :-)

Red Thorn 1: My first Vertigo book in forever.

"On the rain-soaked streets of Glasgow, a girl whose drawings somehow come to life has just stumbled across her one true love. And thousands of miles below those streets, an ancient demi-god plots his escape from the prison where he’s been held for nearly two thousand years. Evil forces are at play and no one is safe as the legends of Scottish mythology collide with the modern world. Fans of FABLES and THE SANDMAN won’t want to miss this riveting dark fantasy epic!'

That was enough for me.

The Mighty Thor #1.  Same story as above.  This time it's harder hitting for me personally, as our Thor, Dr. Jane Foster, is also dying of cancer.  So yeah...hits home.

More as I get to and through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment