05 November 2015

Flashback: Marvel and the Midnight Sons

I generally say that the majoruty of my early comics reading was Vertigo titles, and that is true.  Death, Sandman, The Books of Magic, and so on...those were my go to titles, along with Hellblazer...well, and The Spectre as well.

When Marvel decided to do something similar by re-branding their supernatural titles under the Midnight Sons moniker, I checked them out and ended up collecting all the titles.

Unfortunately, between a move and...other things...my runs of titles are far from complete anymore.  However, as a friend on Facebook was chatting with me about them last night, I went into my closet (and came back out again, heh) with what I had left:








We've got A full run of Nighstalkers, all 5 issues of Morbius Revisited, the full run of Midnight Sons Unlimited, 11-25 of Morbius Te Living Vampire, 5-the end of Spirits of Vengeance, 1 through 5 of Blade the Vampire Hunter, and 40-53 of Ghost Rider.

It's kind of a serious bummer that I'm missing so much,but it's out of my hands now...

No comments:

Post a Comment